A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Wishes

My life is about taking it easy;living simply and not asking too much from myself; being grateful for the things I have and the things I can do; being thankful for each day, each moment; being gracious to those around me and to myself.

For the New Year, I don't have tons of goals I wish to achieve. 

At the end of each day, I simply want to go to bed knowing that this day was enough. That each small task completed, each smile given, every part of that day, that it all was enough. That the day was perfect--probably flawed, but perfect none the less.

There are some simple things I want to infuse more of into my life.

more smiles.

more kisses.

more hugs.

more lace.

more dancing.

more music.

more concerts. 

more tea time 
curled up on the couch time
 with cozy socks and blankies time
 and time with my babes.

more painted finger nails.

perhaps a bit more organization.

and because I tend to believe less is more....

less worries.

less hurries.

less phone.

less new stuff. 

fewer things done and bought without need.

This year, I want to focus on the things that matter: my family, my friends, and myself. I want to embrace it all, in all of life's messy and wonderful glory. 

Each day, one day at a time, one breath and one moment at a time. 

Welcome to the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Well said! I feel the same way. Here's to a great new year! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!