A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Things I Love

It's been a long time since I showed my pretty face around here. Life has taken over and I just haven't had time, or energy, or desire, or whatever, to stop by this little space. 

I don't feel like doing an update today, but I think a little things I love may be in order. So here we go.

Things I've Been Loving in my Extended Absence:

  • The amazing love I get from my husband, daughter, friends and family.
  • Our trip to San Diego this August. Can I bring that weather HOME???
  • Seeing a wonderful couple get married.
  • Naked Juice Smoothies when I'm too lazy to make a green smoothie for real.Which, lately, is quite often.
  • Meditation and Yoga sessions."I am beautiful. I am loved. I can do amazing things." Positive self-talk goes a long way.
  • Cake. The food and the band, actually. 
  • Crunching Ice.
  • Watching my little girl start preschool. What!!
  • My electric stapler at work. It's the little things!
  • Getting an extra week of vacation this year for my ten year work-i-versary. 
  • Shel Silverstein poems. 
  • Cooler weather. Sort of. At least knowing it is coming since football season is in gear!
  • The amazing things IV steroids can do for my body. Even though I partly hate them for their side-effects. Bastards. 
  • Black Eyeliner. 
  • Platinum Blonde Hair!!
  • All the books I have been reading, from Neil Gaiman to the Divergent Series to random other things. And also, the fact that my mini-me loves to be read to as much as I love to read! 
I think that sums it up for today. Lots of love over here. Maybe I'll be back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!