A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Things I Heart

Spring/Flowers/the world coming to life around me
blueberry green tea with local honey
matcha
bananas
my gold sequined sanuks
letting go of the trash, both in my home and in my life
helping this guy get a forever home
(a quick story: on friday morning my bff said someone had contacted her about finding a Boston Terrier a home. We were complaining about people being asses and thinking animals are disposable. I thought of someone who may want him, and he was indeed wanted. The guy was picked up by the guy and now has a real forever home where he will be cherished for his life's duration. and my heart swells with happiness that i could help...)
rare moments of quiet when this guy squishes on me
cloth napkins
bubble blowing dance parties/there is something so peaceful about blowing a bubble and watching it form and then become and then float and then become less and less until it vanishes
just being


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!