A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rainy days, Play dough & Panic

Our New Years Eve was low key and pleasant. We have spent the day playing with play dough, dreasing like mermaid princesses and relaxing.

So why do I have this looming feeling of dread hanging over me? The feeling that at any moment the sky will fall and my world will come crashing down? Where is this coming from? I don't understand why I get ao overwhelmed with such feelings at times where I feel otherwise happy. It is likes i cannot allow myself to feel such joy that my defense mechanisms kick in and take over. But for what?

I'm not sure. I just hope these feelings subside. All I want to do is play with my mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!