A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Addiction

Hi, everyone. My name is heather and I'm addicted to peppermint coffee and shakes. 

Wow, that was easy. Is there a group for peppermint lovers? I need to go. I ate drank a peppermint chocolate milkshake from Chick-fil-a for dinner last night. I'm having a peppermint latte from the Dunkin Donuts this morning. Latte and milkshake love.

And Christmas music. Don't forget the Christmas music. Indie Holiday Radio on Pandora rocks my face off. 

I'm wondering what other forms I can consume peppermint in during this awesome holiday season....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!