A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This post...brought to you by the seat of my pants

I've had ten brilliant ideas for this post today, and yet, none of them have remained in my head long enough for me to pound them out on this keyboard. So, I'm going to leave you with a post brought to you from the seat of my pants. Honestly, I'm having a hard time getting used to doing two posts a day, so when I do my personal blog, which is more my journal of my life, it leave little creative space for this one. It'll come, it's just going to take time. If I had pictures of myself, I'd post those. My outfit is truly adorable and holiday festive. 

The annual lighting of the town Christmas tree is tonight. I'm excited. I love the onset of the holidays, how everyone starts getting in the spirit of the season. It's also an awesome opportunity for people watching, which is one of my favorite hobbies. 

My little side kick will be delighted by all of the people and lights, all of the Christmas STUFF!

Hopefully, since tomorrow will be Friday, I'll have something better to post about. Maybe my ten brilliant ideas will return to the land of my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!