A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coffee Addicted



I've been a coffee fanatic since college. Late nights and early morning gave me a taste for the delicious beverage. I will drink it black, although that is not my preferred method. 

Lattes are my favorite. A little sweet flavor, lots of milk, and foam. Sure, a cafe au lait give you a similar effect, and I've had my share of those. But something about a latte just gives me the warm fuzzies. 

My husband recently told me that smoking cigarettes would be better for me. Come again? Cheaper, perhaps. Healthier, I don't think so. Sure, all the extra milk and sugar contributes to the fact that I still look a few months pregnant nearly two years after giving birth, but who am I trying to impress by gaining a flat belly? No one. Coffee is part of me. It makes me happy, keeps me going and comforts me when I need it. 

I'm on my second cup today. The first one was from my Kuerig. A Green Mountain Wellness collection antioxidant blend to be exact. I adore getting some vitamins from my habit. And really, the stuff makes me feel better. Focused and ready. It's good java. (&plusalso, i received it for free from a Bzz campaign!) Now, I'm onto a Peppermint Mocha from McDonald's. I have a second addiction you can read about here to peppermint stuff. Another double score. 

So while I may be a bit tired and cold today, it's bound to be a good day since it started with two of my favorite coffees. Anyone else addicted and proud of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!