A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 25, 2013

Cats in Clothes: Stuart

Stuart is a special little guy. He's really, really bad and he's really orange and he's really little for one of my boy cats (or cats in general). He begs constantly for food. Snuggles under the covers. And is very accommodating to my whims.

He was remarkably bad this weekend. Climbing on the cabinets, crying, trying to escape, etc. But he is just so damn sweet. He has the most yummy belly for kisses and the best personality as far as being subjected to clothes goes.  

He let me dress him in a sweater....
and he wore a giant bow




1 comment:

  1. LOL I love how you dress him up in clothes, cats look even cuter with clothes than dogs, maybe you should make a whole blog about that ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!