A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stuff I Love


It seems like every time I do a Stuff I Love post, it's about something for my kiddo. 

And it's always something I've ordered. I have zero self control. Dreaming? Nah. My reality is pretty good, I guess. My husband will likely only roll his eyes and tsk tsk when he finds it in the mail box. 

via

This is a little Tea Collection dress I ordered for my mini-me from Zulily.
Of course it was like the very last one, hence my super urgent need to order it. I just feel like she will be so darn cute in it either with something under it or with just bare arms and legs. It will be great for family dinners and such. And the fun colors are something she will love, too. And that's important as she asserts her own little style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!