A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Things I Heart


































I just want to add here that it's a given that my husband and daughter go on the top of this list. And my cats. Don't forget those bitches. I love doing these lists, and they are mostly for myself. A snapshot of life RIGHT NOW, simple things that I want to remember forever and ever. 

2 comments:

  1. What is a tree pose? Lol
    Cute list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is this: http://pinterest.com/pin/314266880217189385/

      I don't know, it just makes me feel good. Like, WOW I can stand on one leg! That kind of good.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!