A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Fav Christmas Flicks

I felt this little blog just would not be complete without a list of my favorite Christmas movies. Some of these are old standbys and others are new favorites. I feel they are all appropriate for children to watch, and for me that is a key ingredient in a good Christmas movie. It needs to be family friendly. These are not in any order really, as I don't feel I can rank them that way. They all have a little sentimental value to them, and I like them all for different reasons. 




















I hope, wherever we are, that one of these movies will be on in the background. Preferably a Christmas Story because it's just not Christmas without someone shooting their eye out. 

Happy Christmas Eve!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!