A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So What Wednesday

The past few weeks have been stressful so it seemed like a perfect Wednesday to link up with Life After I Dew  for So What Wednesday.

So.

So what if:

I sat in one room and cried while my daughter went on with her 2 hour tantrum in another room. 

I had to sleep with an orange because of the toddler.

The only person I want to buy presents for is this raging tantrum throwing toddler.

Seriously, no one else may get anything. i'm okay with that. 

This cold will not go away.

It's the coldest day of the year so far and I forgot my coat.

People suck.

No matter how many cups of coffee I have today, I cannot wake up.

I constantly forget to mail stuff I needed to mail like last week.

The last time I wore make up was, um...I can't remember.

One day last week, I cried over EVERYTHING. 

The next day, I decided it was all a joke.

My toddler has to sleep with her ipad, a football and an ink pen, in our bed. 

People get things they don't deserve. I have all I need. 

Sometimes, I fail to remember that last part: I have all I need. 

My husband thinks our elf on the shelf is lame; he still moves Snowflake every night before I get a chance to do it. 

Our Christmas wreaths aren't up yet, and I still haven't decorated our mantle. There is no bow on our giant tree, either. Oh well. Less to take down, right?

Our Christmas decorations aren't up, but my husband has decorated like everyone else's homes in town (he's a florist, did you know florists decorated houses for Christmas?)

My husband and I barely get to see each other because work is so busy for him and all of his employees were out sick last week. Like, all of them. 

So, so what?? 


Life After I Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying HI! I hope you enjoyed your time here. I loved having you and hearing what you have to say!!